The future is here. Join the video revolution.
Harness the power of video — the authentic, human insights it provides can change your organization’s ability to understand how people experience your brand, products and services. Video can also help you retain employees, and change culture. However, without the right platform, working with video at scale has been difficult. Medallia LivingLens helps you gain rich insights and better understand your customers and employees by making it easy to add the power of video to experience programs.
The easy way to get video insights
Capture people’s opinions, motivations, and feelings for deeper insights
- Add video to your feedback strategy to get rich insights from anywhere in the world with ease.
- Capture 6X more information with video than an equivalent open-end text response.
- Seamlessly collect video feedback from mobile app, surveys or Zoom meetings.
- Store and manage all of your video assets in a searchable insight hub.
Get powerful insights fast
Uncover what matters most in real-time
- Better understand your customers and employees with powerful AI that interprets expression and emotion.
- Get deep insights with rapid, automated multi-lingual speech-to-text that provides transcriptions for each video.
- Easy to access and use — search and filtering serves up meaningful moments within your video libraries.
Make great decisions faster
Powerful vignettes and stories capture hearts and move people to act
- Build empathy and strong connections between your customers or employees by humanizing feedback.
- Use qualitative data to take guesswork out of important business decisions.
- Increase executive engagement with powerful video summaries that drive fast decisions and action.
“Images and video bring customers to life, helping stakeholders establish a connection with them and integrate this understanding into day-to-day activities.”
Humanize Feedback to Drive Voc Engagement and Action,
Forrester, Dec. 2019
Capturing Impactful Video in Surveys
Learn six simple steps for collecting video feedback to create impact and drive change in your organization.
How video is driving impact across experience programs
Find out how video is playing an ever-increasing role in customer, employee, and even patient experience programs.